Lake City Christian Academy retains the privilege to make changes and amendments of the rules and policies of the school at any time with or without prior notice, as determined by the board.
The following provisions are general guidelines, and notwithstanding anything anything to the contrary stated or implied in this handbook, Lake City Christian Academy reserves the absolute and unconditional right to suspend or expel any student whose conduct, influence, spirit, industry, progress or academic standing is deemed undesirable or unsatisfactory.
Students are admitted the basis of available space, their character and scholastic record, without regard to race, creed, color, national or ethnic origin, and a genuine desire on the part of the parents to have their children in a Christian school Only those children whom we feel will adjust to our particular program, and whose parents agree to cooperate fully with the teachers and administration, will be admitted. Enrollment for school will be finalized upon completion of the following:
1. A completed application signed, dated and notarized by a parent/guardian
2. Payment of the non-refundable registration fee
3. A personal interview with a representative of the academy
4. A completed transcript sent from the previous school, including a current IEP, if applicable
5. McKay scholarship students must have an intent filed on time with a current IEP
6. Corporate scholarship students must have an approved scholarship letter